With the retirement of The FA Licensed Coaches’ Club we’re no longer able to arrange the group policy that allowed us to sell insurance to members.
You do still need to make sure you have the appropriate insurance cover for your coaching activities.
In many cases you will be covered through your club or employer’s insurance. You should check with them on your cover provided by their insurance, however, should you need to purchase your own you could contact Bluefin Insurance who previously arranged The FA Licensed Coaches’ Club group policy.
To do this send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org confirming the following information, they will then be able to confirm cost and details with you:
- Trading Name (if applicable)
- Correspondence Address
- Maximum number of coaching sessions per week
- Maximum number of participants in a coaching session
- Maximum duration of a coaching session
- Estimated annual revenue
- Details of the coaching qualification(s) held
- Details of any previous claims / incidents