Who do I contact if I have a safeguarding concern at my football club?

For full details on who to contact visit www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/safeguarding

Referrals of concerns about recent and non-recent abuse should be made directly via the designated persons’ network in football, or directly to The FA’s safeguarding team via safeguarding@thefa.com and a safeguarding professional from the team will make contact.

Alternatively, The FA has commissioned a dedicated NSPCC helpline for adults who were victims of sexual abuse in childhood within the football industry. 

The helpline will be available 24 hours a day on 0800 023 2642.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.