Who can I contact about a safeguarding matter?

Every County FA has a designated safeguarding officer (DSO), usually referred to as the County FA welfare officer. 

This is your first point of contact for advice and support and it is important for you to know who they are and how to contact them.

Please click the link below for contact details:


Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.