The application process has been highly competitive and having reviewed and assessed all applications against the course criteria, we are sorry to inform you that you’ve been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We will be arranging a limited number of additional UEFA C Licence courses - which will begin later in the season - in areas where we have seen high demand. Rather than conduct a new application process, places will be offered to learners who have applied in this window and who are suitable and eligible for the course, based on the same selection process which includes being within a 50-mile radius of the course.
What this means is that whilst you have not been successful this time, your application will be considered for these additional courses. We will contact you again in September to advise you as to whether you have been successful or otherwise.
If you also applied for a Fully Funded Place, this would also be considered in this second window.
We have prioritised applications based on the following criteria: -
- Grassroots coach
- Coaches that have completed the Introduction to Coaching Football more than 12 months ago.
- Coaching Youth Football and mainly within the age groups between the ages 9yrs – 18yrs
- Those to have engaged in a high level of CPD in the last year have been prioritised.
- Have engaged with FA Coach Development Officers or Women’s High Performance Coach Development Officers
- Have engaged in an FA or County FA Coach Development Group
- Have had an FA Mentor
- We have prioritised all coaches coaching in the female game.