Do I need to submit a UEFA C application if I have applied for a Fully Funded Place (FFP)?

Yes. You must complete both application forms.

If you do not complete and submit these then your application may be invalid, and you may not be considered for funding. 

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.