Can I complete the UEFA C Licence outside of England?

No, to meet the relevant pre-requisites you must be living in England and actively coaching a team in a season-long competition, as our Coach Developers may be required to travel to visit you during the course.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.