I did my UEFA B with another nation, what should I do?

Ahead of the application window opening, please contact FA Education with a copy of your UEFA B certificate to be uploaded to your FAN so you are able to apply when the application window opens. 

You can contact FA Education by clicking here.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.