FA Support Portal

Can I complete the UEFA C Licence outside of England?

No, as you will need to be actively coaching a team in a season-long competition in England in order for our Coach Developers to support you.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.