I’ve Completed the UEFA C Licence with another nation, can I still apply for the UEFA B.

Yes, as long as the UEFA C qualification has been added to your FAN. If you hold a UEFA C qualification achieved outside of the FA, you will need to contact education@thefa.com with a copy of your certificate. They will then verify your certificate with the awarding nation and add it to your FAN. You will also need to contact the FA you completed your UEFA C with to obtain a Cross Border Form to allow you to complete the UEFA B with us.  

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.