FA Support Portal

I need to complete an in-situ visit and my Learning journal needs signing off, how do I complete this?

Where allowed by government guidelines, your County FA or Approved Centre will work with you to arrange an in-situ visit and support on your project to support you in completing your qualification. 

Please get in contact with your County FA or Approved Centre to arrange these.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.