In order to register for the 2020/21 season you must hold one of the below listed Safeguarding qualifications. This qualification will only be valid if it is in date.
- The FA Safeguarding Children Workshop
- The FA Online Safeguarding Children Re-Certification
- Safeguarding Children Course
- The FA Introduction To Safeguarding
- The FA Safeguarding For All
For more information on our Safeguarding courses, visit The Boot Room here.
Alongside this you must also hold an in date DBS (if you are refereeing youth football).