To complete the course, you will need to complete the following modules:
- Module one: Environment and Culture
- Module two: Children’s needs
- Module three: What is abuse?
- Module four: Creating a safe environment.
- Module five and six: Recognise and Respond
- Module seven: Report and Record
- Module eight and nine: Key messages and Assessment
You will also need to complete the pre-course and post-course questionnaires for your certificate to become available. Your feedback is important to us and allows us to improve the learning experience.
It's important to remember that safeguarding can be an emotive subject. Should you find any of the information upsetting, take a break and return whenever you're ready.