FA Support Portal

I have completed a qualification with The FA and now want to complete a qualification overseas, is this allowed?

If the qualification you have completed with The FA is a UEFA qualification (UEFA A, B or Pro-Licence) you will need to complete a cross-border form (attached) to request permission to do so. Please note permission is not guaranteed. It is a requirement of the UEFA as set-out in the UEFA Coaching Convention to gain this permission.

If your qualification isn't UEFA Accredited (Level 1 or 2, Playmaker or the Introduction to Coaching Football) you do not need permission from The FA in order to take a qualification with a different association. 

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.