I have completed the UEFA B with a different Football Association, can I still apply for the UEFA A Licence?

Yes, as long as you also meet the other UEFA A Licence pre-requisites, then you are eligible to apply. 

Please send a copy of your UEFA B certificate to FA Education by clicking here.

Please be aware we operate to a 3 working day SLA and once a qualification is added to your FAN, it will take 24 hours to update. Therefore, if you are contacting while the application window is open, please allow a minimum of 4 working days to contact us. However, we cannot guarantee a timeline for when the awarding nation will respond to us. Please factor in all these timelines and ideally contact us ahead of the application window opening so your UEFA B is added to your FAN and you're ready to apply. 

Once we have received a copy of your UEFA B certificate, we will need to verify this with the awarding association and check that it is still valid. If your UEFA B licence has expired, please contact the awarding nation to complete CPD to renew this as we are only able to add a valid UEFA B licence to your FAN. 

Please note, this can take several weeks depending on how quickly the nation responds to us. If you have a direct contact at another UEFA association, please provide their contact details when sending your certificate if you believe this will speed up this process. 

If your application is successful for the UEFA A Licence, you will need to complete a cross border form with the awarding nation of your UEFA B licence. Further details around this will be shared, should your application be successful. 

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.