FA Support Portal

I need to update my details on my DBS who do I contact?

To update any details on your FA Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, please contact The FA CRC unit directly. You can do so by emailing FAChecks@TheFA.com.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.