In order to renew you must ensure you meet all renewal criteria.
As a reminder the criteria to renew is:
- FA Coaching qualification
- In date FA Safeguarding Children training
- In date First Aid training (FA course or recognised alternative)
- In date FA Criminal Record Check (if you are coaching players under 18)
- Level 3 - 5 coaches need to have completed five hours of Continual Professional Development (CPD)
If any of your pre-requisites are not in date on 1 August, the first day of the new season, you will not be able to renew.
For the 2018 / 19 season, we will be introducing a new design to our licence cards that, for the first time, will include the expiry dates of your Safeguarding, First Aid and, if applicable, CRC qualifications. With that being the case, if any of these expire during the season you will become unlicensed until you renew the expired qualification(s); a replacement card fee of £5 will be payable for a new card at this point. Therefore, we would recommend that you ensure these are in date for the full season, before re-licensing for the 2018/19 season.
If you have not renewed your membership before 1 August, your membership will have lapsed and you will need to join rather than renew. You can do that here.