You renew your FA Coach Licence between 1 June and 31 July each year in the My Training section of The FA Licensed Coach Website.
You will need to ensure you meet the criteria to renew your licence. all criteria need to be in date on 1 August to renew as this is the first day of the new season.
As a reminder the criteria to renew is:
- FA Coaching qualification
- In date FA Safeguarding Children qualification
- In date First Aid qualification (FA Qualification or recognised alternative)
- In date FA Criminal Record Check (if you are coaching players under 18)
- Level 3 - 5 coaches need to have completed five hours of Continual Professional Development (CPD)
If it is after 1 August your membership will have lapsed and you should re-join The FA Licensed Coaches' Club here.