Support Home

How do I get an FA Criminal Record Check?

You can apply for an FA Criminal Record Check (CRC) in one of the following ways: 

1. If you are attached to a club, contact your club welfare officer who will be able to give you access to their online portal. They will have the ability to verify the documents you need to submit in support of your application

2. Contact your local County FA welfare officer who will be able to assist you

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.