FA Support Portal

I work for a professional club, should I apply for a place on a course through a County FA?

If you work in the academy system you should liaise with your FA Youth Coach Developer or National Coach Developer who are based in your club. If you work within a club outside the academy system, such as a community scheme or development centre, you should apply for a course here.

In order to be considered, you need to be coaching a team in a season-long competition and ideally working in the 11-a-side game.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.